We Used To Live In Your Balls Mug, Funny Sperm Face Dad Cup, Happy Father's Day Gift. Are you a coffee lover with a sense of humor? Look no further than the We Used to Live in Your Balls mug! This unique and playful mug is sure to get a laugh out of anyone who sees it. But let’s take a closer look at the origins of the phrase. “We used to live in your balls” is a clever play on words, referencing sperm and the process of fertilization. It’s a bit cheeky, but it’s sure to make anyone smile.
Not only is this mug humorous, but it’s also a great conversation starter. Imagine bringing it to the office or using it for morning Zoom meetings. It’s sure to get people talking and laughing, and who doesn’t need a little bit of joy in their day?
So, whether you’re looking for a fun addition to your coffee mug collection or a unique gift for a friend, the “We Used to Live in Your Balls” mug is sure to bring a smile to your face. And with its sturdy ceramic construction, it’s built to last and withstand the daily grind.
- Diverse and Lovely Design: We have a wide range of designs to stand out.
- Every mug is made of high-quality ceramic. With such a wonderful mug, your favorite drink will taste better.
- Perfect choice for you and your beloved, especially for lovers of coffee, tea, hot cocoa…
- Heartfelt gifts to treat yourself and your beloved: Messages in items will motivate you and your lovers every day.
- Microwave, oven, dishwasher, and food safe.
- Eco-friendly & reusable: This mug can be used for years to come, helping to reduce the number of disposable plastic cups in the environment.
- Shipments within the USA take 7 – 12 days. Typically, it takes 14-28 business days to arrive at an international address. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed. *Due to Covid-19, it maybe takes 2-6 business additional days*
- Worldwide shipping is available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
Visit Juicytee to see more.
HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY US
There are no reviews yet.